Hunters Accommodation & Facilities
Magersfontein Safari Lodge combines luxury, comfort and picturesque scenery. Guest rooms have en-suite bathrooms with basin, flush toilet and shower.
Beds have sprung mattresses, duvets and pillows, bedside tables, reading lamps. Built-in cupboards and air-conditioning ensure a comfortable stay.
South African Cuisine
Carefully prepared traditional South African cuisine are served in our spacious dining area or under the African starlit sky. Venison from the hunt is served with a variety of seasonable fresh vegetables and salads.
Special dietary needs or food preferences can be catered for with pleasure.
Explore our Gallery
Terms and Conditions
- Safaris are confirmed once a deposit of 50% of the daily rate has been received.
- There will be no binding contract until the deposit has been received.
- No deposit will be refunded if the safari is cancelled less than 6 months prior to the commencement date. If safari is cancelled 6 months prior to commencement the deposit will be refunded less the bank costs incurred.
- Payment for the balance of the daily rates as well as trophy fees are payable before departure in travellers cheques or cash (US$)
Daily rate includes:
- Hunting licenses
- Services of professional hunter, trackers and skinners
- Field preparation of trophies
- All accommodation and meals
- All local beer and selected wine
- Laundry services
Daily rate excludes:
- Travel and accommodation charges incurred before and after safari period
- Dipping and shipping of trophies
- 14% value added government tax on daily rates
- Rifles & ammunition – rifles are available for hire
An Unforgettable Expierience
This is a bow hunting only operation that must be seen to be believed. My wife and i hunted there on our honeymoon and we were treated like royalty.
I just wanted to follow up with you and Greg and complement you on your safari business. Tom Fraley made a great choice when he chose you for our trip. Food, Quality of Game, Sleeping quarters, Laundry, Transportation, Ability to adjust to situations as they arise, all Excellent. Nothing bad or average about your place. All top notch.
Bow & Rifle Hunting
Magersfontein Safaris has more than 25 different species of game available for your hunting trip & don’t forget about our exiting Bowhunting of Buffalo, Lion and Leopard.
Tours & Activities
The Northern Cape has a lot to offer tourists, from historic places to culture tours, the Kimberley big hole or a trip to Magersfontein Memorial Golf Course.